Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Leaping Frogs


Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a little inspiration with Heartfelt Creations! Today I have another cute card using Heartfelt Creations' Winking Frog Collection of stamps, dies and designer papers.




This was a super easy card to put together once the coloring of the frogs was done. I stamped the frogs on white cardstock, colored them with pencils and mineral spirits and cut them with the matching die. I then stamped the sentiment on white cardstock, popped the frogs on the bottom and added it to a card base matted with one of the card panels from the designer papers. So easy to put together!

Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see all the beautiful projects by the designers this week! Emma Lou also has a new video tutorial for you on how to make paper floral corsages.

I'm submitting this to the following challenge:

Word Art Wednesday #222-223 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings!

Kathy


Leaping Frogs Together

Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC:

HCPC 3729 - Leaping Frogs Cling
HCD1-792 - Leaping Frogs Die
HCPC1 264 - Winking Frog Paper Collection
368770 - Scor-Pal

159723 - Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
Other products: Paper: Solar White (Neenah), Old Olive (Stampin Up); Inks: Onyx Black (VersaFile), Oasis Green (VersaMagic); Accessories: Adhesive pearls, Scotch Mounting Tape, mineral spirits, paper stumps, Prismacolor Pencils: Prussian Green, Black, Olive Green, Jade Green, Celadon Green, Slate Grey, Marine Green, Dark Green, Kelp Green

Instructions: Card measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". Make card base by cutting Old Olive 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4" and fold. Cut card panel (pictured) from designer paper, ink edges with Oasis Green and add to card base with Scotch Mounting Tape.

Cut Solar White paper 3 1/8" x 4 1/2", stamp sentiment on top center and glue to mat on card.

Stamp frog image on Solar White with Onyx Black and color with pencils and mineral spirits using paper stumps. Die cut with matching die and add to bottom of card as shown using Scotch Mounting Tape. Add adhesive pearls.

5 comments:

  1. Kathy, the frogs are really cute. This makes a fun card with a meaningful sentiment. Thank you so much for entering your creative and beautiful art in our AG FF challenge.
    Blessings, Carole
    Word Art Wednesday DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable, Kathy. I love it so much, and can't thank you enough for sharing it in our challenge. I would love to have you stop by my blog to say hello if you get a spare moment. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Loving those little frogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!