Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Friday, January 8, 2016

Remembering Penny O'Dell


Good morning friends,

Today on the Heartfelt Creations Blog there is a tribute to our designer, Penny O'Dell, who passed away on December 13th. You can see her tribute on the blog here. Penny was such a sweet lady and will be missed by us all. The HC Blog is showing some of Penny's beautiful creations and I'd like to show you a couple of her projects I particularly love for you here.

Special Day Floral Frame



I love this altered frame, such gorgeous flowers Penny made with the Vintage Floret and Delicate Asters.


Enchanted Mum Jewelry Ensemble


Penny used the Enchanted Mum Designer Papers here to create this jewelry set. She cut the papers and rolled them to create "beads". So clever!


Inspired Scroll



I love how Penny did the mini scroll here using the designer papers and word stamp. So beautiful!

Those are just three of the many wonderful creations by Penny. We will miss her beautiful style, but more importantly will miss her sweet spirit and friendship.

You can read more about Penny on her blog here.

Blessings!

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cathy...i read HFC blog post
    love these wonderful Penny projects...Ada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!