Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June Release - Heartfelt Creations

Hi there!

It's the second Wednesday of the month which means it's time for Heartfelt Creations' new release!

The Garden Romance Collection is teeming with birdies, butterflies and blooming peonies. Fun bird houses, mailboxes, and trellises dot the landscape of this new set. Don't say you weren't warned- you may get butterflies in your stomach. There are 7 new PreCut Stamp Sets and one beautiful new exclusive Spellbinders die designed for Heartfelt Creations. Leave a comment on the HC blog by June 19th and you will be eligible to win the entire release valued at $141.99.





Here is my first creation using the new release.  Everything here is from the new collection, except for the flower.  The house image and the birds are from the "Brookside Manor Set".  The house image will be fun to color!  The mailbox is from the "Mailbox Surprise Set".  The partial flower swirl at the bottom that the bird is sitting on, is from the "Twining Roses Set".  The sentiment is from the "Special Delivery Set".  The fence and birds are cut with the "Garden Romance Die".  There's all kinds of fun dies to use in this collection, there's even a mailbox die that goes with this image!  Can you tell I'm excited?  As soon as I heard the name of the collection, I knew I was going to LOVE it!

(Note: You can click on the image for a better view and all the instructions/products are at the bottom of the post.)

You'll definitely want to check out the HC Blog to see all the gorgeous creations from the other Designers and all the new stamps and dies!!!

Blessings!

Kathy

Here are all the details...

Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
HCPC 3475 - Special Delivery PreCut Set
HCPC 3476 - Mailbox Surprise PreCut Set
HCPC 3478 - Twining Roses PreCut Set
HCPC 3480 - Brookside Manor PreCut Set
HCPC 3468 - Tattered Blossoms PreCut Set
HCD 723 - Garden Romance Die
HCD 722 - Tattered Blossoms Die
Product ID: 159723 – Art Institute Glue – Dries Clear

Other Products:
Paper: Solar White (Neenah), White (Georgia Pacific), Black (Stampin’ Up), The Chateau Lavender Stack (DCWV)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine), Purple Hydrangea (Versa Magic), Soft Suede (SU)
Accessories: Ebony Microbeads (Recollections), sponge, sponge makeup applicator, Detail Clear Embossing Powder (Stampendous), heat gun, adhesive pearls (Want 2 Scrap), pop dots

Instructions:  For card base, cut piece white (GP) 5 3/16” x 10 3/8”, score at 5 3/16”.  Cut black cardstock 5” x 5”.  Cut green designer paper 4 3/16” x 4 13/16” and ink edges with sponge and soft suede ink.
On green designer paper, stamp the following with Onyx Black Ink and heat emboss with Detail Clear  Embossing Powder:  Stamp house on top right, mailbox on lower left, sentiment on lower right, and partial swirl from Twining Roses on bottom right.  Glue designer paper to black cardstock mat and use pop dots to adhere to card.

On Solar White cardstock with Onyx Black Ink, stamp 1 each of the birds and 2 smallest flowers from the Tattered Blossoms Set.  Sponge all these with Purple Hydrangea Ink and cut with matching dies.  Adhere birds as shown with pop dots.  Glue flowers together and add Ebony Microbeads to flower center using Art Institute Glue.  Let dry, and add to card with pop dots.  Add 2 black adhesive pearls.


4 comments:

  1. Great card Kathy! Love the colors too! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I love visiting your blog. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I'm learning a lot from you. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!