Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Spellbinders 2012 Design Team Contest

Wow!!! I entered into the 2012 DT for Spellbinders, and made it through to Round 2!!! How amazing is that!!! Little ol' me on the same list as these talented ladies!!! I don't even know what to say except "Thank You Lord, You have blessed me beyond my imagination!!!"

I am reminded of this verse that I memorized years ago and so love:

Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Blessings to you!

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kathy, hope you get through it all and be in the running for the whole year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kathy!!! It's quite an accomplishment to make it to round 2! Loved the verse you shared and how you give all the glory to God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, with the beautiful cards and projects that you make I am not surprised to hear that news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kathy! Good luck in round 2! I don't have any say in who moves on... I just handle our social media. This post popped up on my radar and I thought I'd stop by and say hi! Much love... Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!