Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Get Well Wishes Challenge

Hi there!

This is a card I made for the new challenge at Elphine House Australia's Challenge Blog. This time it's for "Get Well Wishes" type of card. I thought the "Nursing Boo Boo" stamp was perfect for this, but you can use ANY Elisabeth Bell stamp for this. One lucky winner will win 2 EHA stamps of their choice! Hop over to their challenge blog and check out all the Designer's creations for this...they're beautiful and will give you lots of inspiration!



I love coloring these images, and this is such a cute one...but of course, they're all cute! I used lots of rich razzleberry and broke out the cottage wall DSP for this. Some papers I only use on "special" items, and the cottage wall paper is one of them.

The stamps used are Nursing Boo Boo from Elphine House Australia, Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU) for the sentiment. I used black Versafine ink on solar white paper from Neehan.

For accessories used: Prismacolor pencils, mineral spirits, ribbon, flowers, buttons, lace, pearl brad, hair clip, frond (MS), word window (SU) punches, polka dots EF (SU), flourishes die (Sizzix), labels eight & labels four (Spellbinders).

That's it for now, but I have a NEW stamp to show you in a little bit so keep an eye out for it!

Blessings!

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kathy your card is amazing..., I love the image, colors and all the little details you used!
    Big Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I also like the colors that you used...Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!