Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wedding Ring Bearer

Hi Everyone!

Wow, three posts in one day!!

I have a new stamp from Elphine House Australia called "Harry Ring Bearer" by Elisabeth Bell. He's so cute! He reminds me of when my son Cameron was a ring bearer at our babysitter's wedding. He was only 4 at the time. There he was is his little tuxedo holding the pillow with the rings tied on it. He was SO adorable and so proud to be doing his "big job" along with his brother Daniel (who was 5) whose job it was to hold the Bride's train. The 2 of them were so cute and so serious about their job. This stamp totally reminds me of that time.

Here's the outside:


Here's the inside:


In addition to "Harry Ring Bearer" Stamp, I used "Wedding" from American Crafts for the flourish and sentiment. The paper is solar white from Neenah, Eva (Basic Grey), and Ash from Bazzill.

I used black from Versafine for ink and colored with my Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.

There are lots of accessories used on this, which I will post on my Split Coast Stampers' Gallery. Please click on the link for my gallery if you would like more information.

If you would like to purchase this stamp, or see the other Elisabeth Bell stamps they have, hop over to their website here and see all the adorable stamps they have!

Thanks for looking!

Blessings!

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy!! This is really sweet hun!! Beautiful design and coloring!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Great job with all the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!