Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Organization Scraps

Hi there!!

Well, here are some more organizational ideas that I use in my craft room...

This is how I keep my scraps of paper. I've been using these paper sorters that I got from Staples for quite a while now. About a month ago I went to relabel them and decided to use cardstock for labels that matched the color. (How simple can you get!) I cut little strips to fit the tabs and ran them through a Xyron machine to turn them into stickers. Wow! What a difference it has made having the tabs color coded for each color section. Now finding the right section is a breeze!



The other thing I have been doing lately is putting the most recent scraps in the back of the section in case I need it again. This makes it kind of like date order I guess? Anyway, it's been working great and has saved me a lot of time! Hope this helps someone else get organized!

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea...I save my scraps too. (That's because I am a big pack rat...and why my craft looks so bad...I save everything) LOL. My scraps are just thrown in one big box, and I guess I waste a lot of time looking through the box for what I need. I have to try your idea...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!